So, when you have been in debt for quite a while the most common question on your mind is: How do I pay off my debt quickly? To do this you need to do 4 things:
- Develop your plan of attack and know the proper order to pay your debt off. (Strategy)
- Cut back on your spending for a short time, or at least get it under control. (Defensive)
- Maximize your income. (Offensive)
- Find ways to save through couponing, rebates, and loyalty programs. (Secret Weapon)
You will find many financial advisors that mostly talk about the defensive approach. There are a few that will talk about finding ways to increase your income but it isn’t mentioned nearly as often as it should, and it’s rarely the emphasis.
What I found is that when you put them together all at the same time you will create a 4-way battle synergy and you will be amazed at how fast you can accomplish your goals.
It’s still going to take some time. You most likely didn’t get into this mess overnight so it’s going to take some time to get out. But when you get this synergy going and find ways to increase your financial attack power it will happen more quickly than you realize.
In this section, we are going to identify the best plan of attack for you and help you decide which ones you should knock out first and which ones to save until the end.
Here we are going to look at some tips, strategies, and even programs that will help us get to the bottom of how to pay off that debt once and for all.
- The Basics of Paying Off Debt Quickly
- What Debt Should I Pay Off First?
- How To Consolidate My Debt
- How Did You Get Into Debt?